Why do we live on Earth?

Source: Quora
Answered byNavnath Ubale
_____________________________
  • Why should I live on earth?
Answer:
If you don’t know the reason, then make one.
  • Why should I live on earth?
Answer:
Yeah, you should be alive. You got a life which may be or may not be that beautiful. But you are harvesting something that you planted before. So plant something good so that it will worth harvesting.
  • Why should I live on earth?
Answer:
Say that bold word again. That’s the most valuable person on this planet for you. You are a champion. If not, then be one.
  • Why should I live on earth?
Answer:
Live is a verb. You know what a verb actually mean. Do it!
  • Why should I live on earth?
Answer:
Because you can’t survive below or above the earth’s surface. It is not suitable for survival of a human being.
  • Why should I live on earth?
Answer:
Now, that’s because you are born here. Also, there is no other planet in our solar system or known universe where you can live just like here. If someday they find it, you can shift there.
That’s it!
This is not a joke answer. I’ve given answer through all possible perspectives.
Keep going!

Comments